Aaliyah

Aaliyah
Sweet Granddaughter

Thursday, July 8, 2010

What a GREAT DAY

Another great day of stamping and working on my blog. What fun. Getting ready for a Summer Sizzle Event at one of our local churches. Plan to bring lots of Stampin' Up! sample cards and catalogs. Would love to even sell some of my creations. Need to locate some sort of tent/awning so I do not cook in the 90 plus degree heat. Any suggestions from anyone would be welcomed. I am planning on going to see the grandbabies this summer also. Can't wait for that. They are growing so fast and it is hard being in Florida with them in Minnesota. Waiting patiently for all my new colors of stamp pads and papers to arrive. Hopefully on Monday it will all arrive complete with ribbons, brads and a few new stamp sets. I am SO EXCITED...

No comments:

Post a Comment