Aaliyah

Aaliyah
Sweet Granddaughter

Thursday, July 15, 2010

These were the good old days.


A lot of you are probably too young to remember this. I was born in 1951 which means I just turned 59. Yikes how did that happen. Anyways this was my first sewing machine and it has a very reserved spot in my stamping studio. It is fun to just see it sitting on the shelf. I will never part with it. I think it may still work, wouldn't that be fun to use to sew on a few cards. I am so frustrated this evening. I purchased a couple of watermarks to use on the samples of my cards, also purchased Photo Shop Elements to be able to apply the layer and do you think I can figure it out????? NOT. Guess I will have to research it more. I did receive my order from Stampin' Up! and have been playing with all the papers and inks since it arrived on Monday. I can hardly stand it they are all so beautiful. I have a couple guests coming to see my studio this weekend so that should be fun. Hopefully we will do some rubber stamping too. Pictures of the creations to follow. Any one with any advice on applying watermarks feel free to offer your help. I need it. More later. Happy Creating. Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment