Aaliyah

Aaliyah
Sweet Granddaughter

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I am so frustrated. I know that you can design your blog page with My Digital Studio but I can't find directions on how to do it. Anyone have any suggestions. I have been busy trying to make all the different kinds of paper flowers. I met a new friend and fellow stamper and demonstrator this weekend and I am so excited about that. I believe God brings people into your life when you need it most. We are both new demonstrators for Stampin Up with our uplines being far away up north. More later with pictures of new cards coming very soon. Happy Stamping.

5 comments:

  1. Maybe try searching the new MyDigitalStudio.net website ? Or Stampin' Connection ? I'm now following you, #248 on the list from SC craftysahmiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tutorials on my blog for Blogs Designs in MDS. Check out the links under MDS Certified. If you need any help just e-mail me!
    http://debbisdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from Stampin Connection #276 - Teresea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now following you from SC #381 Peggy Finney

    you can find me at www.stampinpeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete