Aaliyah

Aaliyah
Sweet Granddaughter

Friday, September 3, 2010

A four day weekend!!!!!

WEll I really need to maximize my time. Want to get a lot of stamping and crafting done, but also know I should do some organizing, cleaning and painting. Oh and really need to get in some pool time too. I am inspired to use some of my new stamp sets so check back for photos of what I create. Do all of you have the challenge of an overflowing email box. How do you get control of that?????? More later. Keep stamping and crafting and loving life.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Lin! Good luck on managing the full inbox! If you ever figure that one out, let me know, lol. I just became a follower of your blog. I hope you will follow mine, too! http://www.heartsdelightcards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to let you know that I am now following you from Stampin' Connection.
    Hope you will follow me too at
    www.queenbeascraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete